I think if we all join in we can get neumie to plunk down some worthless dollars to buy a DS.
Here are a few reason to buy.
-Buy it now before the dollar loses more of its value. Call it an investment!
-What else are you going to spend your money on? Bills?
-Everybody else has one, except snoegoer, you would be dumb not to get one.
-Better enjoy your motorsports now before a gallon of gas costs more than the bike.
KK adds:
I put gas in the hole 186 miles ago = 2 weeks ago. Still going.
Chicks dig big thumpers.
The chance to Roost a BMW...priceless
Get one by June for the AHRMA ride?
4 comments:
I'm working on it. . . tested the '08 WR250R today. . . Does not accelerate like a CBR or a 850T. The suspension was sublime (on road only)
Although the WR250R is not really a big thumper now is it?
Spaniard, do chicks like little thumpers too?
I don't know. Ask KHK!
Post a Comment