I can't wait a few years... I put a deposit down to reserve mine today.
Hitching Post Hopkins: 4 on their way in September. 3 were reserved as of 3:00 pm... 4 were reserved as of 4:30 pm. If I change my mind I can get my deposit back. Or I can apply it to the new FS 650 arriving in July. New Parallel twin model.Feel free to talk me out of it please.
Not quite as bad as the old Harley 2 year wait marketing strategy... but it is summer and all. How do you say MSRP in German? MO buy used whatever and let the others depreciate these 800's for a couple years.
They look like great bikes! Just a lot of dough. I think a 2 year old 2010 model in 2012 would be a nice buy. $7500? Just so you have it for the trip. . .
Das Machine ist nicht fur gerfinger pokin! If you get one just don't put a stinking REGINA on it. ZEE Germans would never forgive you for it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't wait a few years... I put a deposit down to reserve mine today.
Hitching Post Hopkins: 4 on their way in September. 3 were reserved as of 3:00 pm... 4 were reserved as of 4:30 pm.
If I change my mind I can get my deposit back. Or I can apply it to the new FS 650 arriving in July. New Parallel twin model.
Feel free to talk me out of it please.
Not quite as bad as the old Harley 2 year wait marketing strategy... but it is summer and all. How do you say MSRP in German?
MO buy used whatever and let the others depreciate these 800's for a couple years.
They look like great bikes! Just a lot of dough. I think a 2 year old 2010 model in 2012 would be a nice buy. $7500?
Just so you have it for the trip. . .
Das Machine ist nicht fur gerfinger pokin! If you get one just don't put a stinking REGINA on it. ZEE Germans would never forgive you for it.
Post a Comment