Thursday, May 22, 2008

18,883 miles... I'm gonna miss you





Fair well old friend. You've treated me well.
I'm with out a gashole for the first time in a long time! What the hell am I thinking!

10 comments:

Duc KiLR said...

I've got a sweet honda 500T i'll give you a good deal on!!! lets say $2000 obo...It's cherry!

So when does the 08 klr show up???

Spaniard said...

Don't forget, you still have a disfunctional gashole in your livingroom

neumie said...

WTF?!? I gotta start going to meetings.

Hi, I'm Neumie and I'm a gashole.

Hi

Snoegoer said...

You got the gashole now just pop down every other Wednesday for 2 to 3 hours. We'll even take you to the shift change.

KHK said...

that went fast! what bike are you borrowing for monday?

Snoegoer said...

I hadn't given it much thought...

Anyone wanna borrow me a bike for Monday?

KHK said...

I have big orange and old red up for grabs. Big red is not running yet but it would go.

Snoegoer said...

Big orange would be good to help me 'keep my eye on the prize' so to speak.

Reminder as to why I am going gasholess for almost 2 months.

Spaniard said...

Hiiii Neumie!

I'll introduce myself because I never did before.

I'm Spaniard and I'm a gashole.

neumie said...

"Keeping your eye on the prize" sounds better than taking the prize in the eye!