Any good ideas on how to mount the rear master without welding? If none, bring a portable tig to work day Sunday so I can weld some mounts for the for the master.
It is the little shit that always gives me the most problems!
I thought about the thumb brake but I would rather leave both thumbs free just in case the gas hole starts leaking.
Tried the duck tape but I have settled on welding on a tab to the frame. Duc kiler, does your wire feed still work? I might do some tacking with the gas torch but finish with wire feed.
4 comments:
Two words- thumb brake
More two words - "zip ties" or "duct tape"! dun and done.
I thought about the thumb brake but I would rather leave both thumbs free just in case the gas hole starts leaking.
Tried the duck tape but I have settled on welding on a tab to the frame. Duc kiler, does your wire feed still work? I might do some tacking with the gas torch but finish with wire feed.
Did you use the marker to make the brake carrier lighter? Good idea, way faster then actually removing the material!
Nice work spaniard!
Post a Comment