Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The new deadline!



So the Slimey Crud is coming up May 4th and I know of a pretty good route to madland, and there is a place to stay in town with homebrew. I say its time to take the biggest P.O.S. you have and see if it will make it to Madison. I went to this last year for the fall run and it would have been a great time if a certain GS500 could have kept all her synapses firing. This would be a nice 3day weekend or could be done well in 2 days if time is a crunch. Take off Sat. morning, ride the long and winding way to Madison, crash at J$'s house and, check out the stupidity on Sunday. Then either hammer 94 home or overnight again and take the long way home. I think im going even if no one else is, and i'll either be on the KiLleR or the $100 honda. The notruns would fit in great, but anything that will make it is good to go. unofficial site http://www.slimeycrudrun.com/ images stolen from various webpages, such as MMM.

Motion to add to next meeting agenda. Do i hear a second?

4 comments:

Snoegoer said...

I'm in if Sweeney rides the 125 all the way to Mad Town and Back. A "Munkie Fuckin' a Foos Ball" kinda adventure.

Sweeney said...

I would need at least a week to make it there, but I would probably be stupid not to.

teh grease monkey said...

shoot, i just realized slimey crud is less than one month away, which means you will catch me in a bit of a dry spell. the only homebrew i will have done at that time is a dark cherry stout, if it carbonates by then, eh. another month more and i will have a few more beers ready to go.
anywho, come on down to madtown on your slimey crud!

KHK said...

Last I heard the "New" deadline was sometime in the future, not sooner but later....i'm scared.