Is this thing on??? I've had my head up my gashole for the last two weeks...and I may need some help pulling it out. If its on i'll be there!
We could do Red's Savoy pizza.
Spaniard and I talked last night we are in. Car Pool in the Benz. Sound off if you wanna ride.
Sweet...see y'all there. need to bring anything?
Your beer of choice.
what time you picking me up snoegoer?
Best meeting EVER!!!...I can't believe KHK missed it...totally should have been there!
I second that with one word "Panties!"
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Is this thing on??? I've had my head up my gashole for the last two weeks...and I may need some help pulling it out. If its on i'll be there!
We could do Red's Savoy pizza.
Spaniard and I talked last night we are in. Car Pool in the Benz. Sound off if you wanna ride.
Sweet...see y'all there. need to bring anything?
Your beer of choice.
what time you picking me up snoegoer?
Best meeting EVER!!!...I can't believe KHK missed it...totally should have been there!
I second that with one word "Panties!"
Post a Comment