Monday, October 11, 2010

Good Cop, Bad Cop… But wait he is the same cop?



Officer: Going a little fast back there weren’t you?

Me: I guess so.

Officer: Do you know how fast you were going?

Me: I was pushing it a bit hard, I really didn’t look down to find out.

Inner monolog: Damb ass! Whadya say that for!!!

Officers face breaks from “Man of authority” to “school boy squid”

Officer: Yeah, it looked like you had that thing laid over pretty good.

Me: (Puzzled look on my face)

Officer: I didn’t know you could ride motocross tires like that…

Short Pause

Inner monolog: What the fuck am I supposed to say to that?

Me: They’re Dunlap D606’s they are dual sport, street legal tires.

Officers face changes back to “Man of authority”

Officer: I have you clocked at 57 in the corner back there and its a 15 mile an hour zone.

Inner monolog: “Gulp” Fuck me! I’m getting a ticket!!!

Officer: You need to slow down, this is a business district there is a lot of traffic through here your going to hurt your self. I don’t want to catch you out here later this week.

He hands me my license.

Inner monolog: Sweet! No ticket! I’m a lucky fucker! Wait a minute… later this week??? Does that mean I am grounded from Opus for a week?

1 comment:

Spaniard said...

He must have thought you were cute.