I will be out by meat time, better go for a ride or get the last minute items done for the big bike show on Sat.
This Wed is third Wednesday. I am thinking of the the Wed after.I forgot you were going up to check out the sand in Regina. This Wed urban assault round 2? Any ideas?
Meet my house. A "quick" needle change fer me. Then a trial run out and aboot eh.P.S. Don't Buy Beer there is plenty in my fridge.
It's nice to hear that you like new needles. Safety first!
Hey Grease Monkey. You going to be home before going down? I can drop off the boots if you want.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I will be out by meat time, better go for a ride or get the last minute items done for the big bike show on Sat.
This Wed is third Wednesday. I am thinking of the the Wed after.
I forgot you were going up to check out the sand in Regina.
This Wed urban assault round 2? Any ideas?
Meet my house. A "quick" needle change fer me. Then a trial run out and aboot eh.
P.S. Don't Buy Beer there is plenty in my fridge.
It's nice to hear that you like new needles. Safety first!
Hey Grease Monkey. You going to be home before going down? I can drop off the boots if you want.
Post a Comment