There is wants and needs, I need to drink beer!
ok... bear with me here...lets go to a combine demolition derby.8 bucks to get in.http://www.wrightcountyfair.com/combinedemo.htmit would be a bit of a ride -- it is 48 miles from NE, but i say lets do it!
I vote somwhere with A/C. Too hot out.
I am up for something in town as I cannot stay all night.
I am out, but could meet at an in town location after 9.
KHK, You're gonna bail again... the old meet you after 9 routine.I'm an in towner, all I got is pedals.
Anyone heard of Annie's Parlour?
I was told we are meeting at my house:331 university avenue NE
Post a Comment
8 comments:
There is wants and needs, I need to drink beer!
ok... bear with me here...
lets go to a combine demolition derby.
8 bucks to get in.
http://www.wrightcountyfair.com/combinedemo.htm
it would be a bit of a ride -- it is 48 miles from NE, but i say lets do it!
I vote somwhere with A/C. Too hot out.
I am up for something in town as I cannot stay all night.
I am out, but could meet at an in town location after 9.
KHK, You're gonna bail again... the old meet you after 9 routine.
I'm an in towner, all I got is pedals.
Anyone heard of Annie's Parlour?
I was told we are meeting at my house:
331 university avenue NE
Post a Comment