Sunday, September 21, 2008

Meeting Minutes

Well were back on the horse and had a successful meet up this week. Attendees included Sweeney, Goer, Spanish Fly, Farmkid, Collage Boy, and his new Boss. 3 singles, 3 twins, and a 4. Technical highlights included proper timing of a 2 st with points using a light bulb and dial indicator. After that it was time for a test ride. We motored through Shelbyville and made a good time of it, stopping for one before wing time. Next up was 48+6 pieces if chicken, fries, and Summit. Also need to clarify there is no L in the name I was trying to spell. Last stop was the cop bar, always something to see going down there. Were are down to 4. Meeting was adjourned and closing minutes noted we are done with St. Paul for a while. Norton made it home but became ornery, and then decided to leak gear oil on the floor the rest of the week. Today I am recovering from a full day at Nemadgi riding singletrack, some of it new from the national in Aug. Conditions were near perfect and I had an A rider guide, who had his bike loaded and gear off by the time I finished the last section.

1 comment:

neumie said...

Glad to hear everything went according to plan.

Post some pics of the Nemadj-a-trois from earlier this summer.